Sunday 8 November 2015

‪Accenture Interview Experience @2015


Hello Friends...
Till yesterday i was in same situation as yours but believe me hardwork always pays..U just need to wait for ur chance..
I m sharing my experience of yesterday ‪#‎accenture‬ drive..
As per my knowledge people without amcat score are asked to give written test again and the remaining where called for direct interview.
There is only one round that is TR+HR.
In every panel there are 2HR sitting and taking interview of 5candidates at a time..one will ask u question and then other will observe u how u speak.
In my panel there were two lady HR.
They have our AMCAT SCORE CARD.
From that they got to know our performance.
Firstly they asked us to introduce ourself in breif. Then as we all 5 gave our first job location bangalore she asked the reason to each one of us one by one.
Then she started give some topic to each candidate and u have to speak on that.
My topic was ‪#‎womensecurity‬, and some other topics like‪#‎onlineshopping‬‪#‎todayseducation‬ ‪#‎whyaccenture‬..
Thats it and our interview is over they asked us only HR question, but it varies from panel to panel.
After a long waiting of 2hr they declared the results i got selected..
‪#‎TIPS‬- Guys please make sure u speak well and well dressed because accenture looks for smartness and talent as well.
Brushup ur communication skills it is very important.Be ready for extempore.
Lastly as this group helped me a lot in my worst time thats why i choose to share this for my jobseeker frnds..
All the best guys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment