Saturday 3 October 2015

Read Success Story of one of my Job seeker Friend.


Hi friends, need ur attention for a while.... I hope my story will motivate the job seekers in anyway
...
I am Rahul. 2013(CSE), first of all I would like to thanks to my Parents smile emoticon who stand with me in every moment of life to support me emotionally and financially...moreover they kept patience and keep motivating me... Heartly thanks to Nitesh Shukla , Aneesa Matte and Aashu Onlyy smile emoticon who always keep guiding me and encouraged me not to loose hope....
During my final year I got placed in a company Vision Technology and Media Services Pvt. Ltd, Noida. but later I came to know that it was fake, so I had to sit back for couple of months, then I shifted to Kolkata for job search in IT field, I chose kolkata coz its the cheapest city of india smile emoticon, there I tried to get entry in lotz of IT companies but failed each time, meanwhile to improve my communcation skills and for pocket money I joined an international BPO, night shift...time was spending by and no satisfactory job, then I wrote AMCAT and E Litmus both,
After that I came to Bangalore (IT Hub) 5 months back, here I saw the real struggle of a job seeker, learnt many things from the stories of others, faced and gained lotz of experience in this ample of time in all manners. i.e social, behavioral,financial,emotional .....
I tried in these following companies and consultancies:
1) RAM CAPL (BTM 2nd stage)
2) Infosys
3) SLN TGS Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
4) Adecco India
5) Collabera
6) Atos
7) GoCoop Solutions and Services Private Limited
8) CGI
9)Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd
10) eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
11) Axis room travels pvt. ltd.
12) Thinking Hut
13) Thomsons Reuters
14) centurylink
15) IMS Health
16)Xerox
17) Globussoft
18) Iprimed
19) yodlee
there are few more which I dont remember right now, after that in this year got slected in IBM, India and HCL Technologies both....
after selection in IBM I had to wait foe the official mail, during this period I got admit card from HCL, when the slction of HCL was done then I recieved the joining letter from IBM smile emoticon
My interview experience of IBM
1. online aptitude test.... it is quite easy to crack, keep followingindiabix.com OR R.SAgarwal, only thing is that u need to manage the time..
2. two rounds of communication.... be straight forward and confident about ur thoughts, whatever u say must be understood to others, be expressive proffessionally not diplomatically...
3. three rounds of technical followed by HR... in every technical round generally the first question is "tell me about urself" so explain ur acheivements, academics and technical skillset within 2 minutes, u can skip ur 10th and 12th... in this duration interviewr will go thru ur CV, then probably he will ask about project..do specify ur Role in project strongly..then some tchnical and managerial questions.after 10 days I got the offer letter mail from IBM smile emoticon, the happiest day of my life....friends never loose hope, and always be free mind dont be tensed...U'll definetly crack the intrview process, dont worry about the result, keep moving
Some tips:
1. Explore ur conatcts in order to gain more info and knowledge
2. Try everwhere, and always carry xerox copy of all the documents, because I've seen sometimes suddnly the employee asks u to show the proof, that time candidate becomes dumb and helpless
3.meanwhile brushup ur technical basics and communication skills, to improve communication I will suggest to join tech support for part time in night shift....
4.most of the times Interviewer asks u questions from ur answers...so try to answer in such a way that either intrviewr shudn't ask from ur answer OR if asks then u must b ready with ur answers
5. Do believe in urself,
..
All the best smile emoticon like emoticon, I hope it will motivate u in anyway
last but not the least sorry for this lonnnggyyyy post....

0 comments:

Post a Comment